Saturday, November 07, 2015

Friday 6th November 2015

Reading Mark's blog 'Brooklyntrek' made me wonder whether I could reopen my blog and make it readable.  I love writing my diary; could this work as a blog? I will try to link to the word of the day and make it relevant.   Let's see.
The word of the day was "crepuscular" which means 'of, or relating to,  twilight; dim.  This perfectly described the light today,  as it was gloomy and wet all day.  My office windows are coated in a transparent/reflective film which is very effective,  but has a slight dulling effect on the incoming light.  So it seemed even dimmer and we had the lights on all day.
Neil and I had Indian takeaway for dinner and spent the remainder of the evening listening to tracks by Jethro Tull,  Steve Hackett,  Nad Sylvan, pausing only to put away the grocery delivery.  Neil says we also listened to Ringo Starr,  but I wasn't going to mention that.  Respectable bed time of 11pm

No comments: